Coronavirus official communication
During this unprecedented and quickly evolving health event, Infasco is working to maintain a healthy & safe work environment for our employees while protecting our ability to deliver products to our customers. We are taking extra precautions with our first priority remaining the health & well-being of our employees, customers, and suppliers. We are taking this matter seriously and wanted to provide an update on the strategies deployed to mitigate the risk of continuity of business.
- Utilizing Good Hygiene Practices – Employees to wash hands upon entering the building and frequent hand washing throughout their shift. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available near high traffic surfaces where water & soap are not available.
- Increased frequency of the cleaning of common areas.
- Not allowing unwell employees to work – Anyone having a fever or having symptoms of an acute respiratory illness must stay at home and seek medical attention.
- Non-essential visits to Infasco’s facilities are suspended. Trucking companies are required to follow proper hygiene procedures and practice social distancing while at Infasco.
- Social Distancing – Work to maintain a minimum of 6 feet from coworkers, where possible.
- All business travel outside of the employees respective country is suspended.
- Avoiding Large gatherings –Use Microsoft Teams or conference calls in lieu of meetings whenever possible. Cancel or postpone non-essential face to face meetings.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our policy based on the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and Health Canada.
Luc Lessard, CPA, CMA
Vice-President and General Manager Ifastgroupe