Our People, Professional and Customer focused team dedicated to meeting the highest level of intergrity and work ethic. Infasco offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package as well as many advancement opportunities.
Account Manager – Marieville, QC
Quebec & Atlantic Provinces Account Manager
Under the supervision of the Canadian Regional Sales Manager, the Account Manager promotes, sell and secure orders of merchandise from existing and potential customers while meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth for the company through effective sales and service. The Account Manager develops customer loyalty, to ensure long term business viability
- Establish, maintain and develop business relationships with customers and potential customers through frequent and consistent visits, emails and phone calls.
- Provide additional analysis of customers’ past, present and future needs.
- Render visits or phone calls to established customers, request opportunities for quotations, follow up on quotations, familiarizes customers with new products and sales promotions and secure orders for sale of merchandise.
- Conduct follow-up service calls to all accounts to ensure satisfaction with product shipped and orders placed.
- Expedite the resolution of customer complaints and questions with other personnel.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the inside sales team to assure a consistent and efficient approach to dealing with all customers.
- Perform all business transactions in a manner that upholds the high ethical standards of the company while keeping customers satisfied with sales approaches and products delivered.
- Develop inventory planning reports for efficient and profitable sales for both ongoing and market oriented conditions within a given region.
- Insure business development through the acquisition of new customers
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
Skills requirements :
- Excellent communications skills and problem solving abilities, self-motivation and organizational skills
- Sense of direction
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams..)
- At least 5 years related work experience
- Experience in the metallurgical industry (an asset)
- University degree in business
This job offer involves daily travel for work purposes:
- The candidate must travel on a daily basis to visit potential new customers and current ones
- The candidate will be required to make a few trips to visit clients involving overnight stays
- The candidate will be required to visit the plant once a week
- 3 or 4 times a month, the candidate has to make an appearance at the warehouse for a meeting